1. Teams are permitted to use up to three (3) guest players (same tier and age group they are competing in or lower). Teams will follow any additional local rules & regulations pertaining to the utilization of trialist players.
2. Guest players must be from an Official Signed Provincial Roster registered for the current indoor season and will need to be identified on the team’s tournament roster/game sheets.
3. Guest forms must include name/age/tier of the team the player is currently registered on as well as a legible printed name, signature and phone number from their current coach. The guest player form must be completed for each guest player(s) and be signed by the guest player’s current coach as well as a team official from the tentative tournament team.
4. Coaches are required to submit and print the trialist form or letters of permission for any guest players (max. 3 guest players allowed) for every game played. The forms will need to accompany all game sheets when handed to the referee at the start of each game that the guest player participates in. Photocopies of the completed forms are acceptable.
5. EMSA trialists can only come from within the same zone or Club boundary. Out-of-district teams can only use trialists from their own district only.
6. A guest player will be allowed on the following basis:
- Tier 1–2: can only be from a lower age / lower category or lower division as the age group of the receiving team’s tournament category in order to be registered on that team’s roster with written approval as noted below;
- Tier 3-7: can be from the same or lower age / same or lower category or same or lower division as the age group of the receiving team’s tournament category in order to be registered on that team’s roster with written approval as noted below.
7. Guest and trialist mean the same thing and the wording can be interchanged without changing the meaning.
8. No player will be allowed to play on more than one team for the tournament.
9. Any team found to have played an ineligible guest player/trialist will forfeit the game.
10. If Guest players are listed on the game sheet and they do not participate in the game, their name must be crossed off.